Solia Pink hair straightener complaints and reviews

Solia Pink Hair Iron Complaints

"very bad quality"

Reviewer:
Valerie Sun Sep 09 2007
This solia pink hair iron snags horribly and the plates don't completely touch. My hair kept slipping out as I tried to straighten it. My $16 Conair from Target works better than this. I am sending it back. Don't waste your money on this iron.


"Was wonderful at first then just quit within 6 months"

Reviewer:
Michelle from bryant, arkansas Thu Sep 13 2007
This was such a great flat iron in the beginning my daughters and I all just loved it! It does not break the hair off like a lot of flat irons do, it just worked so beautifully... then after we'd had it for only 6 months it just stopped working!!! I am very dissapointed in the Solia pink hair straightener... finally we found one we all agreeded on and then POOF it's gone!

No comments: