Solia Hair Products Are They Worth It

I've heard alot of interesting feedback about Solia. I was recently in the market for a flat iron and a reliable hair dryer and did a little research online. Looking for these type of items is so time consuming.

I tried to cut the time in half by simply buying the product my salon stylist used but unfortunately, these tools are only sold to professional stylists or so I was told.

After reading many reviews and talking with my stylist, I decided to give both the Solia hair dryer and solia hair iron a try. Neither of these products are cheap but all of the reviews have been quite positive. My hair is too thick and long to use cheap products anyway. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hope for the best. It was a really hard decision to choose between the solia pink hair straightener and the solia tourmaline ceramic ion flat iron. I'm always eager to help charities and the solia pink is definitely a good cause but this time I chose the solia hair straightening iron.

No comments: